TRUEDARK® JUNK LIGHT DOTS
Reusable stickers that filter or block junk light from small artificial light sources. TrueDark™ Junk Light Dots are reusable and designed to block the harmful light frequencies that impact your biology, while keeping display visible. They come in conveniently shaped round dots in 2 sizes that cover most light emitting buttons (such as the one on your TV or wireless router), as well as small squares and rectangles for things like the digital display on your stove and microwave.
Each TrueDark ™ Junk Light Dots package includes:
- Six 5 x 7 in. sheets of dots and squares:
- 4 sheets of red stickers perfect for reducing the intensity of very bright LED lights
- 1 sheet of solid black stickers / squares for use when blocking all light
- 1 sheet of white stickers / squares for use when reducing the brightness of red lights
Each sheet contains:
- Small dots (about the size of the circumference of a AAA battery)
- Medium dots (about the size of the circumference of a US nickel coin)
- Rectangles and squares that fit most US kitchen appliances and alarm clocks
Red Dots Are perfect for displays in rooms where you sleep to further reduce the intensity of very bright LED lights but still see the display by only allowing the red light. These are similar to how Twilights filter all but the red wavelengths on light so that your circadian rhythm isn't disrupted.
Black Dots Perfect in rooms where you sleep by blocking out all light to help achieve total darkness and optimal sleep conditions.
Sometimes, even red lights are just too red. Use white dots to reduce the brightness of red lights at night.
Important Note - TrueDark ™ Junk Light Dots aren't fireproof or heat proof. They are made for use over LED lights that don't get hot. Do not use Dots on halogen or other lights that get warm to the touch. Do not use near open flame. Test Dots to be sure they don't get too warm before leaving the Dots affixed for a long period of time.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. TrueDark makes no claims, representations or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical, skin or mental condition. A qualified health professional should be consulted with regard to any condition requiring medical attention. This device is intended only for personal household use, commercial use is not intended. As a therapeutic device, LED has achieved a FDA low-risk general wellness status.