- We value your comments about our privacy statement and invite you to e-mail us with inquiries, suggestions and complaints at: email@example.com.
What information is collected
In order to improve your user experience and improve the Products and Services, The Petit Company collects information about you from three sources: (i) information you affirmatively give to us; (ii) information generated by your participation in our programs and (iii) information automatically collected when you visit our website.
Information you give us
We may ask you to provide information about yourself such as your name, email address, billing address, biographical and other personal information. You can view, manage and remove all of the information collected by clicking on the “Account” link.
- After you provide such information and set up your account, we may ask you to provide additional information about yourself. We may ask you for certain financial information, including credit card account data or other payment method data. The Petit Company may collect any communication it has with you via any means, including e-mail, telephone and letters.
Information we collect automatically
How information is used
The Petit Company uses the information it collects from you to deliver Products and Services and continuously enhance your experience. Generally speaking, we use the collected information to communicate with you, fulfill your requests and customize content. The Petit Company uses the collected information to improve our products and services, provide support to you, protect our and your rights, and comply with laws and regulations.
- The Petit Company may use your personal information to send you promotional information and updates regarding The Petit Company and its products and services. We provide tools and mechanisms to allow you to choose not to receive such information and opt-out of such communications.
- The information that we collect from you may be used in aggregate form in various ways to optimize and improve Products and Services. While such information may be based on information about you, it will not identify you personally. We may use such information for the following purposes: website management, administration and security, promotional activities, and research and analysis.
With Whom information is shared
- The Petit Company may share as it sees fit information that you voluntarily make public, including information that you post on any blogs, message boards, chat rooms or other similar forums, whether or not such forums are owned by The Petit Company. Since such public information can be accessed by the public and used by any member of the public, such use by third parties is beyond the control of The Petit Company.
The Petit Company will keep your personal information private with the following exceptions:
- Also, in order to provide goods or services that you have requested or to complete a transaction with your request, The Petit Company may share your personal information with its third party service providers, including companies that assist with payment processing, business analytics, data processing, account management, and other services. We require these companies to agree that they will only use personal information about you that they have obtained from us to provide us with specific services that we have requested and not for any other purpose.
Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data
The Petit Company may share with third parties your non-personal information and related aggregated data. For example, The Petit Company may share IP addresses of its users to provide anonymous aggregated data to business partners about the traffic to The Petit Company website. Because this form of data does not identify particular users, these third parties will not be able to contact you based solely on this data.
How you can control the information we collect, use and share
Unless legally compiled, or to protect The Petit Company, we will never voluntarily disclose information about you without your permission.
- At any time you may remove your private information from The Petit Company Website by clicking on the “Account” link.
How information is protected
Your The Petit Company accounts may be secured by self-created passwords, in which case reasonable precautions are tasks to ensure that your account information is kept private. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The Petit Company uses reasonable measures to protect your information stored within our databases, and within The Petit Company we restrict access to such information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. The Petit Company Websites in their entirety, including payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Despite these efforts, please note that we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of your information. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure,
Contact The Petit Company
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the The Petit Company Website, Products and Services, or your dealings with The Petit Company, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Petit Company is a verified reseller of TrueDark ® , The Health Factory Nano Minerals, Noorde Code, Le PiLaje vitamins and Life Extension. All product and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners.